Corporate Peon: Faith in Mankind


Monday, June 21, 2004

Faith in Mankind

I don't seem to have much these days. The last guy I was seeing blatantly lied to me about why he didn't want to see me anymore. That's fine - it wasn't a surprise when things ended, and it wasn't an upset. But the fact that he LIED about it is annoying, and the fact that I found out he lied through his BLOG is even more annoying.

It's not a big deal that he was seeing 4 other girls when he was seeing me - we weren't committed, weren't bf/gf. What is annoying is that he told me things about not being ready for a bf/gf situation - how he was looking for friends first and taking his time - and then his blog tells all about how after 2 dates, he has a new gf. WTF???

It's also annoying - and rude - that his blog named me BY NAME. And that he talked about purposely playing disinterested so that girls would flock to him. That's just juvenile game-playing, and I don't respect that. ESPECIALLY not after he professed his dislike for such games!

It appears that he was a major game player, and I got played.


Powered by Blogger