Corporate Peon: Forgot to mention...


Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Forgot to mention...

...that I got an A- in my grad school class. Yippee! Some people freak out if there's a little minus sign next to their letter grade - fuck that. I'm all about the letter, baby.

The class was 'project management,' and boy did it blow. The prof sucked, the class sucked, some of the people sucked...it was like a bad Twilight Zone episode. The only reason the grade really mattered to me was because my official title at work is "Project Manager," and I would have been very embarassed to get a B. All's well that end's well.

Aimee's comment made me decide to brag about my bargains - a $10 work dress and $10 shoes. Yeah! I don't shop much either, usually, normally, but I do get on tangents now and again. Good thing I am cheap - after all, got slot machines to save up for...


Powered by Blogger