Corporate Peon: Ow.


Monday, July 26, 2004

Ow.

I was in the hospital from Fri. morning through Sunday afternoon. Not much fun. It's so good to be home now, even if (because?) Nurse Mom is a bit overprotective.

I have like a 10" cut on my belly - it's basically the incision they do for a caesarean, though they didn't pull a baby out of me. Apparently they did pull a fibroid out that was about the size of a can of V8 juice. The cut is held together right now with lots of metal staples. Ohh, pretty. I'm hoping to actually get some pics of it b/4 the staples come out later this week.

I'm sleeping a lot. MMMMM. I'm off all good drugs. I got flowers today from a coworker, that was nice.

In short, doing okay. Pain is tolerable, and there's 800g of Aleeve for when it's not. I'm going to check a few of my favorite blogs (i.e., anyone who's ever commented here), and I'll probably be back in a few days).


Powered by Blogger