Corporate Peon: Niceties


Thursday, July 29, 2004

Niceties

I've received two separate bunches of flowers from work friends, which was extremely nice. I'd post pics but I couldn't figure out Hello and Picasa and I want to get back to the couch. I wish I had more time to catch up on all your blogs - okay, so I have the time, but not the inclination to sit up all day. sigh. I'm really missing my Blogger friends.

BTW, WTF happened to my blog? Such intricacies.

Dad came home from his trip yesterday and brought me a stuffed bear cub. Never mind that I'm a bit old for stuffed animals, it's a sweet bear and keeps me company on the couch and in bed.

I'm watching a lot of the DNC, and am proud to be from IL with Obama. He rocked. 

Okay. Off to check a couple more blogs and then back to the couch.


Powered by Blogger