Corporate Peon: Randomness


Sunday, July 11, 2004

Randomness

1. Anyone else see the USA series '4400?' It's oddly sad - 4400 people disappeared, some for 60 yrs, some for 3. They're now back and trying to piece their lives together, and their families are dead or rejecting them, they have no jobs, no homes...I hate when stupid movies make me sad.

2. Anyone seen that allergy commercial? You know...that one. I want to say it's for Claritin, touting the non-drowsiness of the medicine. The mother has a classic line: "Now I control her itchy eyes and runny nose." What a sadistic bitch! Mwahahaha, now my daughter's symptoms are at my beck and call...

3. I'm one of those people who shake. Twitch. Constantly. One leg is constantly moving, rocking, tapping. Drove my family nuts this weekend. I rarely notice when I'm doing it until someone points it out to me, or grabs hold of the table and shoots me a glare. Seconds later, I'm doing it again. It's almost always my left leg. It's not a nervous habit. It's not an anxiety thing, though that amplifies it. It's just me, rocking out to my own little incessant tempo.

4. I think I'm seeing things. Out of the corner of my eye(s), I see little things running by me. Like mice, only my place doesn't have mice. Honest. And I swear, the other night, driving home, there were some fox-like animals that darted across the road, just seconds before my car. It's like these permanent tracers, only I haven't done the drugs to induce them. Freaky.


Powered by Blogger