Corporate Peon: Cheats!


Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Cheats!

Okay. There's a woman at work who just came back from having her stomach stapled. I have to say, I think that's cheating. Now, I know first-hand how hard it is to lose weight. Trust me, I'd rather pull my own toenails out with my teeth and then saute them in pigsnot before I work at losing weight. But. But but but. It can be done!

Going to a doctor and saying, "Here, fix me, do what I can't do for myself" is just plain cheating. I mean, when you think about it, it's not IMPOSSIBLE to lose weight (unless you have a thyroid or other health problem, and I'm not speaking of those situations here). Just back away from the cookies and drink some water. Trust me. The pounds will s-l-o-w-l-y come off, as they should. Losing 10lbs in a week is NOT healthy. I don't care what the folks say!


Powered by Blogger