Corporate Peon: As Etta Said...


Friday, December 03, 2004

As Etta Said...

...at last! Good news!

1. My doctor said that if all keeps going as well as it is right now, then I won't have to go back for a year. A WHOLE YEAR! I've been there at least a dozen times this year - not to mention surgery - so that would be a really really nice treat. I'm cautiously optimistic.

As a side note, my doctor - upon checking the size of my uterus - whispered "It's not enlarged. It's a small little uterus, like it should be." I thought it was funny.

2. I had a really really rough day at work, because I'm taking on a project that releases on Monday and it's SHIT but I proved my worth to my new bosses and internal clients by taking charge and making shit happen. So that felt good.

3. I baked last night for work today - soft sugar cookies and peanut butter/chocolate bars and people RAVED about them today.

4. I had a good lunch with my old boss/friend Ellen. She is about 15yrs older than I am but gives good advice sometimes and I can open up to her about a lot.

5. I'm going to open a new beer and take a bubble bath with my new Cosmo. Anyone wanna join me? Anyone?


Powered by Blogger