Corporate Peon: More BBB Funny


Monday, January 31, 2005

More BBB Funny

I really wasn't going to post more about BBB, because it sounds like I'm a lot more infatuated than I am, but he just keeps making pervy comments that make me laugh.

Like today - we went downstairs to the store, as per our afternoon custom. Today, I was on the hunt for caffeine and he needed aspirin. I was looking at the section with the aspirin when I noticed they sold batteries.

"Oh good, they sell batteries here. I always forget to pick them up at the store."

Silence.

He nudged me and started giggling. Those who've met me know I don't blush easily (he sleeps with what?), but this time I couldn't fight it. You know how funny it is to see a 6foot bald goateed black man giggle and try to keep it quiet?

"For my remotes," I said. "For my tv and dvd remotes."

Uh huh.



Powered by Blogger