Corporate Peon: Still Here.


Sunday, August 01, 2004

Still Here.

I've been MIA lately for a few reasons. I've been a bit depressed, and with that comes loneliness, which feeds the depression...I wonder what it takes, what kind of person you have to be to find someone to love you for life. To commit to you, to be in love with you, to support you and desire you. I haven't had that - I came close, once - and the memories of that one time that slipped away are continuously with me.

The dissention among Bloggers lately has upset me. How can we expect to get along, if we can't even get along online, in anonymity?

I'm bored. I hurt sometimes. I think I'm going to have an ugly, ugly scar, that further sinks me down beneath the realms of healthy self-esteem. I'm lonely. That seems to be the one stable thing.


Powered by Blogger