Corporate Peon: Riddle Me This...


Friday, December 17, 2004

Riddle Me This...

Semi-sweet truffles, rolled in cocoa, powdered sugar, cinnamon sugar, or granulated sugar
White chocolate truffles, rolled in the same
Peanut butter fudge, two batches
Butterscotch/marshmallow/nut bars
Rocky road fudge
White chocolate chip/butterscotch chip/peanut butter chip bars
Peanut butter and chocolate bars
Coconut balls, some covered in chocolate

Why, exactly, did I think I didn't have enough treats to feed a freakin army?? Oh well, plenty of leftovers to take to the family this weekend.

Since I'm having writer's block, and I'll be on the road and with family this weekend, I won't be around much to blog. Not that you'll miss out on anything inspiring or intellectual anyway. :)

So, I'm gonna do a Q & A post. Never done one, always wanted to, so have at. Ask me anything via the comments, and I'll answer.

Be good, kids. I'll check in when I can.


Powered by Blogger