Corporate Peon: Blogger Lies


Thursday, December 09, 2004

Blogger Lies

I had a rude awakening last night. I learned from a fellow blogger that a 3rd party blogger blogs under an assumed name. I know, I was shocked too. People are so distrusting these days. I mean, what's the issue with using your real name and location on a forum where thousands of strangers can get to know you?

After that revelation, I did some thinking, which is never pretty under the best of circumstances. Here's what I realized:

Pup probably isn't a drunk stuffed bear; Sloth is probably human. Lovisa most likely has nothing to do with counts or chocolate or counting chocolate. And that Snow Pea she's been talking about? I'd be willing to bet that it's neither snow nor pea. Hmph.

I bet Inanna is mortal, too, and not a goddess. Mike probably has hair. LiAps is probably a retired law firm partner and all the long hours he kvetches about are made up.

Sigh. I bet all others online lie, too, and that will leave me as the only 5'10", 100lb, DDD-cup blonde out there.


Powered by Blogger