Corporate Peon: My Very Own List Goddamnit!


Tuesday, August 24, 2004

My Very Own List Goddamnit!

In the spirit of so many...here's a list of my own:

1. I love grapes. No, I mean it, I really l-o-v-e grapes. Green or red, it doesn't matter, just seedless they shall be. I eat about a pound a day.

I remember a particular episode of Pee-wee's Playhouse:

PW: I love fruit salad
Chairy: Then why don't you marry it?
PW: Ok, I will hehehehehehehheheheh

And then a marriage ensued, between PW and a bowl of fruit salad with a veil on it.

The end.

2. I made fun of Anderson Cooper last night for talking about the following story: Christian camp counselors killed in California. Liked the use of alliteration, just found it a bit cheesy for CNN.

3. My bed now has yellow sheets on it. Yellow sheets look cheerful.

4. I am going to have my mom trim my hair because I'm embarrassed to go to a professional who would make fun of my home hairlighting job.

5. The last two CDs I purchased were a Les Mis soundtrack and the soundtrack to '13 Going on 30.' Nothing like rocking out to 80s music.

6. I refused to buy a CD player for my car when I first got it b/c I was broke. Then, when I had money, I felt sure that the car would die at any moment, so I still refused. 5 years later, I still have no CD player and the car is chugging away. Of course, now I'm even more certain that the car will die at any moment.

7. I just finished 'Oryx and Crake' by Margaret Atwood. For some reason, I thought Atwood had died a long time ago. The book was slightly freakish in a scary futuristic kind of way. And I did NOT like the ending. I prefer to have every loose end all tied up neatly.


Powered by Blogger