Corporate Peon: Blech


Friday, October 15, 2004

Blech

I went out after work last night. I had 3 beers at the bowling alley (within 2 hours). I went to dinner - there's a bar that has, Monday through Thursday, 4-8pm, any menu item for $3.99. Sa-weet! I had another beer with dinner.

I got home at 9pm. I watched ER and sat online for an hour.

Went to bed at 10.

Woke up this morning at 9am.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! When did I get too old for this shit?

I'm lucky in that I don't have a 'set' time I need to be at work in the morning (unless there are meetings), but 9am is generally pushing it. I didn't shower today (ewwwww, yeah, I know), for in my bleary morning panic I didn't think I'd have time to. Lately I've been battling with my clothes every morning and I had no reason to think today would be any different. Plus, it was raining out, and I really didn't want to leave with wet hair that would have no chance to dry.

So I got here at 9:30. (I live DAMN close to work). And that's my story.


Powered by Blogger