Corporate Peon: Minis


Sunday, October 10, 2004

Minis

The only line I caught on Mad TV last night - "You're so gay you crap rainbow colored gerbils." HA!!!

I cleaned my apt like a banshee today. Yay! Then I ran to Target and spent money on shit I don't need (Swiffer WetJet, anyone? More vanilla scented candles? Cosmo?). Okay, so Cosmo was needed, for I then took a bubble bath and relaxed and read. I'm smelling good and clean and I will have clean sheets on my bed tonight and begin the new week with a bang.

I'm still dilly-dallying on my Italy trip. I want to go, but I also don't want to go. I probably will go, because, really, do I have any reasons for not going? I don't really have any reasons for going, either, but that's beside the point.

I'm having dinner tomorrow with a co-worker. When we first started working together, I liked her lots. But now that I've gotten to know her better and I've worked with her more...I'm not so enamored. I don't respect her as much, now that I know her better. Not on a personal basis, just on a working basis. But that makes it hard for me to like her on a personal basis. Do you follow? Is that wrong? I'm trying not to be judgemental - she doesn't have the same work ethic that I have, which always makes it hard for me to like someone. I don't know how to slowly back out of the friendship, though my new position might help, as we will no longer be working together.

Sigh. It's hard to be as perfect as I am.


Powered by Blogger