Corporate Peon: I'm Not Handicapped


Wednesday, February 23, 2005

I'm Not Handicapped

But I do use the handicapped stall. I'm a girl, I need room to wrestle with my nylons. Besides, the only handicaps around here are mental.
-----
I received some info today about GREAT airfare deals. So right now, I'm tentatively looking into a week trip to Costa Rica, a week trip (maybe not a full week) to Curacao, and maybe a weekend trip to NY, since I've been hankering to get back there. Not really sure what I'd do in NY for a weekend, besides museums and people watching and walking around looking. Which is plenty enough, I think.

I'm not sure what my desire to get back there stems from. My dad's from there, and as I've mentioned, has a couple apartments in Manhattan, but I haven't been there in over a dozen years. I've just been wanting to go. Maybe spending time in a 'foreign' big city will help me overcome some of my hesitation about my 'local' big city.

Just gotta sit down tonight and figure out dates and budgets.
-----
Speaking of...rumor has it we're finding out our increases today. Yay!
-----


Powered by Blogger