Corporate Peon: Reason #91836


Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Reason #91836

I am consistently amazed by how badly the Chicago news sucks. It doesn't matter if it's the morning edition or the night; the anchors are juvenile and more focused on joking among themselves than giving an actual story.

Tonight's case in point: "The cop was told to be aware of a red Ford with drug dealers inside."

What the fuck is with that? Seriously. Someone please tell me what kind of reporting that is.

I have never been a big news junkie, but I do like to appear reasonably intelligent and aware of what the hell is going on in my neighborhood. So I keep giving them a chance, keep coming back for more sucker punches.

Fuck it. From now on, it's MTV all the time in the a.m. At least their news is reliable.


Powered by Blogger