Corporate Peon: You Know the Drill


Wednesday, November 30, 2005

You Know the Drill

Okay kids, this is it. I'm leaving work in about 2 hours so I can leave for Turkey in about 6 hours. My BIL is driving down to my place, getting here around 1:30ish. We'll cab it to the airport together (have I mentioned how much I LOVE living close to a major airport?) and meet dad there.

The plan is a few days in Istanbul, then a day in Pamukkale (Pa-mook-a-lay - it's fun to say), then on to Selcuk/Ephesus. From there, we go to Izmir, Ankara, and Konya. After that, we go back to Istanbul for a day/night and fly out early the morning of the 11th.

You can tell I didn't plan this trip, since there's an actual itiniarary this time around!

I'll check in when I can, but ya'll behave yourselves and play nice. I'll come back with pictures and stories for those who have been good little kidlets.


Powered by Blogger