Corporate Peon: Mini Tuesday


Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Mini Tuesday

Anyone see Drew Barrymore's globes on prominent display?

Sheesh. Get a bra, woman!
-----
Remember the Irish coworker I had a crush on a few months back? Well, BBB just told me that the Irish guy is coming here for a work visit! He'll be here for two weeks, starting at the end of the month. I'm sure we'll all go out at least once or twice. FUN!
-----
While cold canteloupe may be a tasty breakfast, it in no way is filling.
-----
This idiot yesterday emailed me 4 times and called me 5 times to discuss something that was apparently urgent. However, since I was in meetings all freaking day, and since he left very few voicemails and marked nothing urgent, I didn't respond immediately.

I emailed him today and asked him to mark things 'urgent' if he needs a prompt response.

Seriously, people have to be told this stuff? Apparently, because it works - he just emailed me with an urgent request - but seriously...
-----
HA!
-----
If you're in the bathroom, and you can hear someone else in there, it might be a good idea to keep your moans, groans and grunts to yourself.


Powered by Blogger