Corporate Peon


Thursday, January 05, 2006

Okay, the hot chick from The Hot Chick? She was so much hotter in Mean Girls.
-----
I just knocked my mouse off the desk. Do you know what a pain it is to get the mouse from the floor BEHIND the desk? I have to, like, scoot the desk forward a little, then reach towards the middle of it, impaling my gut on its sharp corner. Not to mention, there are scary things down there.

But at least I can grab my meds too while I'm down there, since I just knocked THEM off too. SON OF A!!
-----
A coworker was in my cube today, and we were very obviously poring over a document on my desk. R came by to stand in the doorway of my cube. "Don't mind me, I don't mean to interrupt." Um...okay. What DID you want, then? "I'm just here to take a number." Blank stare. "I need Katey when you two are done." Coworker said we wouldn't be long. "Oh, that's okay, I'm no rush."

Okay, FREAK. We share a cube wall. That wall is low enough to see over when you stand. If it's not a rush, then note that I'm busy and catch me when I'm not.

Fucker. I later told him not to interrupt me. Am I the only one who thinks this shouldn't be that hard?
-----
Will someone please buy me the Vanity Fair with Lindsay Lohan on the cover? I promise not to read any of the insipid article.


Powered by Blogger