Corporate Peon: Disturbing Dream #8275


Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Disturbing Dream #8275

First, thanks to all for your comments on the below post. You gave me a lot to think about and once I have some time to adequately do so, I'll be revisiting that topic.

For now though, it's time to recap last night's horrifying dream.

It was my high school reunion, which I've already gone to, but dreams don't really care much about reality. The horrifying part was that apparently I forgot my clothes.

At the 'real' reunion, I forgot the outfit I specifically wanted to wear to the party. That was bad enough. In my dream, though, I forgot most all of my clothes and walked around with a towel covering my naughty bits.

"Hi, remember me? Yeah, 10 years gone by. What? Oh, the towel. Yep, I'm naked under here. I'd shake your hand, but, well, you understand."

Yeah. Great.

And to top it all off, I had to walk ALL around the hotel, trying to find the room I was staying in with my gfs. When I got there, I found a big glass shower in the middle of the room.

So what else would I do but shower with Wilmer Valderama?

We steamed up the walls quite a bit...but when we finally broke suction, I noticed the steam had dissipated and my gfs could clearly see a naked Katey in the shower making out. Not so much what they need to see. EVER. Dream or not.

Note to self: Begin weaning from That 70's Show and the E! series on revealing celebrity fashions. Rosario Dawson is personally responsible for my dream.


Powered by Blogger