Corporate Peon: Things That Make Me Laugh


Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Things That Make Me Laugh

Dear Mustang Driver:

I get that your car is a Mustang. Really, I do. I can read those 7 letters across the back of your car; I can recognize the shape of that car.

So did you really need a vanity plate that reads 'HR STANG 4'???? Because that made me think of pooty tang, and I'm guessing that's not what you were going for.

Thanks,

KtP
-----
Dear High School Cheerleader,

I know that tonight is Ash Wednesday. I know that means if you go to church, you get ash on your forehead. I'm cool with that.

But you have to understand that religious ash does not mix so well with a cheerleading outfit.

Thanks,

The Fashion Police
-----
Dear Writers of Psychic Witness,

I was very amused to catch the tale end of tonight's episode. You know the one - where the psychic helped find the dead body and thus prosecute the suspect?

It's also the episode where you said the suspect 'will no longer hurt anyone outside of the prison system.'

Thanks for not assuming he won't get into a little shank fight with his fellow inmates. Way to keep it real, yo!

A new fan,

KtP


Powered by Blogger