Corporate Peon: Kibbles N'


Monday, February 27, 2006

Kibbles N'

A coworker who literally has been at this company for longer than I've been alive just sent me one of the most ridiculous forwards ever. I know you've all seen it, and if you haven't, I won't be forwarding it to you. The ""approachable looking" man (clean cut, clean shaven, dressed well, etc.)" tells the woman she's dropped money even though she knows she hasn't, and when she refuses to take it, he gets irate and thus morphs into the serial killer who has been eluding the police. "Even if this man wasn't a serial killer, he looked nice, he seemed polite, he was apparently doing an act of kindness, but HE WAS NOT A NICE PERSON!!!"

Please. Someone, anyone, kill me now.
-----
I got my hair cut Thursday and then threw some dye on it. The cut's fine, and the color is not very noticeable, which is good, considering I'm not sure I like it and I generally dye my hair once every decade. Good thing this only has 25 more shampoos to go...
-----
I had a promising phone call last night with a man from a personals site. We talked for quite a while, actually, (which means I missed Grey's Anatomy!) and will be actually meeting this weekend.

Have I told you yet how much I hate dating? Yeah, I think I have. He's 6yrs older than I and divorced - two qualities I never would have sought out on my own - but he sent me a very flattering email and so of course I had to respond.
-----
There's also a guy on MySpace who sent me a very flattering note. We've emailed a bit, but nothing's come of it yet. I suppose if anything does, I have Peeved Michelle to thank, since she prodded me into joining MS in the first place.
-----
Speaking of PM, it's past time to announce that The Peevery is ill. I had been hoping that this was a 24hr virus but it does not seem to be the case. For anyone interested, we're peeving at the old site, Peevishness & Botheration, while we wait for TP to become unquarantined.
-----
I need to hit the library this week; load me up with some recommendations, ya'll.


Powered by Blogger