Corporate Peon: Petty Shit


Monday, June 28, 2004

Petty Shit

You know, just when I'm feeling good about posting all sorts of inane, worthless, non-monumental shit, along comes a post on someone else's blog about cancer and dying parents.

Yes, my life is trivial.

Nothing is really wrong in my world - I have healthy parents; a healthy sibling in a healthy marriage with a healthy guy; I myself am mainly healthy, and the parts of me that aren't will be excised later this summer - and yet, I feel miserable often. Why the fuck am I depressed? I've had a privileged life; I do well for myself. All of these things just factor in to make me even more depressed - there's no REASON for me to be so, yet I am, so what does that make me besides a spoiled, selfish, whiny brat?

I've never liked people who bitch and moan without trying to do anything to better their situation. I try to vent, and not whine, at least for the majority of the time. As the great Veronica Sawyer once said, 'Life sucks losers dry." Am I then a loser, getting sucked? Stay with me, pervs. There's nothing wrong enough in my life to warrant my bitching. And yet, I continue bitching.

WHY?????


Powered by Blogger