Corporate Peon: Yup. Me Again.


Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Yup. Me Again.

Ever notice how blogging is addictive? Of course you do, or you wouldn't be here reading my little ramblings, now would you? I get lost in BlogWorld - one person's comment on another person's blog leads me to check out 15 other blogs that they've linked to, and before I know it, the sun has gone down and I'm out of smokes and dinner was peanuts. Literally. And they weren't salted, either, which sucks.

I'm trying to do the low-carb thing. Actually, I'm just trying to eat healthy, which means lots of salads. Well, not so many as 'lots,' actually, since moderation is key to eating healthy. As a result...I'm FUCKING STARVING! I eat lunch, and 10 minutes later (hell, 5 minutes later), I'm wondering when it's time for dinner. Gotta be doing something wrong. Although it's kind of fun hopping on the scale 15 times a day - does that count as exercise? What if I really hop, putting energy into it?

I've been really deliquent in paying things these days. Things = bills and stuff. Like the speeding ticket I got and paid late. Not late-late, just a little late. Then, though, there's the parking ticket I got that I haven't paid yet. Did you know that they send little reminders when you don't pay parking tickets on time? Little postcards in the mail, telling you that the $20 fine is now $20484 because you were a fucking lazy SOB. Tax dollars at work.


Powered by Blogger