Corporate Peon: Happy Thoughts!


Friday, August 27, 2004

Happy Thoughts!

I get my new couches today! YEAH! They are red and lovely and one is a sleeper sofa so I can finally have guests stay overnight and not feel bad about them sleeping on my raggedy ole couch! And I can finally have people over and not be embarrassed that there's not enough places for them to sit!

That, of course, means I get to see my apartment, my lovely own apartment that I've been absent from for 5 weeks. Hi, apartment! (waving furiously across the state line)

AND, I get my books for my new class that starts Tuesday. 20 more weeks of class to go!

AND, I have my last (hopefully) post-op checkup with Doc.

AND, I will take my parents to lunch at a cute little place I like.

AND, I get to check my mail for the missing paycheck that did not get forwarded up here.

I'm so excited...and I just can't hiiiiiiiiiide it...I'm about to lose control, and I think I like it.



Powered by Blogger