Corporate Peon: Gibberish


Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Gibberish

1. I don't feel I've gotten a durn thing done this morning. I've tried, honest! It's like I'm a hamster on a wheel - I can try, but I still ain't gettin no where.

2. I keep thinking about this woman in class last night. I don't know what it was, but she just got right under my skin and stayed there the whole time. I don't know if it was her nonexistent eyebrows, or the way she talked when the prof was talking so I couldn't hear him, or the way her ankles were swallowed up by a fold of skin, or whether I'm just a bitch. I'm hedging my bets on this one.

3. Oh, have no fear - there will be more gibberish to come. I am off to a doctor's appointment, followed by a fast food lunch. More hilarity (or whatever this crap is pretending to be) later.

4. I have eczema. Xima. Zima! Itchy itchy. Or, as someone (Fleece? Sloth?) once said, scritchy scritchy!

Bonus #5: Denis Leary's new show, Rescue Me? Mmmmm. Sex. And he's surprisingly sexy. Maybe because he acts a bad boy; maybe because he wears a wifebeater surprisingly well. Thank god for repeats - allows me to get my fix almost nightly. For instance, the 9pm show just aired - yet here it is again on at 10. Mmmmm.


Powered by Blogger