Corporate Peon: Ow.


Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Ow.

My head's been hurting a lot lately. And when I say a lot, I mean, well, a lot.

It might not seem this way, but I don't complain very much. At least, I don't think I do. I don't think I'm whiny. Sure, I have my moments, but I think I'm generally pretty quiet when it comes to that stuff. Well, pretty quiet compared to a lot of people. Or perhaps it's best to say that I'm pretty quiet when compared to the amount of complaining I could do.

I always like the idea of not complaining without being willing and able to do something to change the offending item. I mean, why bitch that it's cold in here if I'm not going to turn the heat up? What some people might see as complaints, I just see as statements. Yeah, it is cold in here. I'm just commenting on that fact.

I'm all over the place so far. See, that was a comment.

I think my head hurts partly because there's so much inside it trying to get out. It's all fighting and jockeying for first place out the door, first in line to be sorted out. But since none of it is getting sorted out - and they all know this - they just push and shove and scream louder.

And right now, they're telling me to shut the fuck up and go to bed.


Powered by Blogger