Corporate Peon: La Peon ser muy confuso


Wednesday, May 11, 2005

La Peon ser muy confuso

A couple of you have asked whether or not BBB missed me while I was gone. First of all, that's a stupid question - who WOULDN'T miss me? Secondly, here's an update:

One of the first things BBB said to me, as he leaned over my keyboard on Monday morning, was that he missed me. "And not just at work."

"That surprised you, didn't it?"

"A little, yeah."

"That was hard for you to say, wasn't it?"

"Yeah."

I invited him over tonight to bake a cake with me. He is doing some cardio class at 5:30 and said it would be better if he drove out here to pick me up, then went back to his place so he could shower there, and we baked there. No need to pick me up - I drive. So as of right now, I'm driving out to his place to bake a cake with him tonight.

Although, he did just have second thoughts. "It's a long drive." Shrug. "I keep a big separation [between work and personal]." Shrug. I'm baking either way; you just let me know if you want me to come over or not.

When he heard I had dinner plans Monday night, he asked what the guy's name was.

Yep. Just as confused as ever.


Powered by Blogger