Corporate Peon: Minis


Thursday, April 28, 2005

Minis

-- I'm beat. Very very tired. My eyes are hurting from staring at a screen all day. I got less than 6 hours of sleep. Ugh!

-- BBB is out this afternoon; I miss him. I'm busy - extremely busy - so it's good he's not around to bullshit with, but it's still...strange. He asked repeatedly yesterday what he'll do without me around next week. Maybe he'll grow some balls and ask me out when I return. :)

-- I have at least another 3 hours of work to go.

-- Due to the timing of my vacation and my sister/BIL's (to Turkey for two weeks), I won't actually talk to them for 23 days. That will be very, very strange. I talk to her at least once a day.

-- Time for a quick sugar fix.

-- My boss is finally preparing my reimbursement from school. Yay! That's another $2k I can expect back soon.

-- Also, I'll get another grand in July for graduation. Yeah!


Powered by Blogger