Corporate Peon: Desperation & Addiction - Updated


Thursday, July 07, 2005

Desperation & Addiction - Updated

I swore, after the last time, that I wouldn't do it again. After all the bad experiences, rejections, assholes, and plain boring dates, I told myself I would never again sign up for an online dating service.

Turns out, I lied to myself. Those poor guys don't know what they're getting themselves into.

And now, I find myself running to the website to check for new messages every five minutes. Of which there are none.

I can already tell this was $19.95 thrown to the wolves.

*** Update ***

I just told 'Lady'sman' that we're not a good fit. He can't spell; he's 30 and lives with his parents. I might be desperate, but I'm trying to hold onto some semblance of standards.

And yes, you can call me shallow.


Powered by Blogger