Corporate Peon: April 11, 1992 11:15 pm


Monday, September 12, 2005

April 11, 1992 11:15 pm

You & Ex keep popping up in my mind. I see you two holding each other & kissing each other. You can tell that you love each other. Even though I really can't read palms - if I could I would bet that both you & Ex's palms would say you're in love.
...
I know I've hurt you a lot before & I'm really sorry. I wish you would have told me. You have given me a lot of advice & listened to me when I needed you to & I love you a lot (I'm crying now). I wish you weren't moving - I'm going to miss you more than anything. Oh KtP - you're not supposed to move! You're supposed to be here forever.
...
I think this letter is upsetting me more than helping. But I needed to let you & myself now [sic] how I feel. I guess I'll talk to you later. I love you KtP & I'm gonna miss you.
-----
I stole a random box of photos from my parents last week. That note was mixed among the 4th grade birthday parties and the pictures of people who no longer know me.

Sometimes I think only the palm readers did.


Powered by Blogger