Corporate Peon: Stealing, Again


Saturday, December 31, 2005

Stealing, Again

This time from Jamie; the idea, to post the first sentence from the first post in every month:

January
"Sorry to disappoint, friends, but nothing climatic - literally or, well, literally - came from hearing from my old friend."

Oh yes, the rekindling of my friendship with Racist Homophobic Slutty Man from my Past. It wasn't the happy reunion I had envisioned.

February
"My eyes are red and itchy."

I know, drugs do that to you.

March
"Tuesdays are frozen pizza night in the Peon's household."

Yep, a four-year weekly staple that's now DONE!

April
"Seriously."

Booooorrrring.

May
"It´s warm here!"

Yay for Costa Rica and warm sunny beaches!

June
"I've been angry with you for some time now."

Another letter to s/he-who-shall-remain-nameless, expressing my angst in my passive-aggressive manner.

July
"Left work early today; came home and snoozed in between episodes of 'Pimp My Ride.'"

Another lazy weekend, that started.

August
"I had decided I was going to Richmond, VA for a weekend to visit my best college gf."

Another good weekend, that started.

September
"I can't even express my frustration right now."

Fun in the workplace.

October
"1. I used to think that married men who cheat on their wives were all 45years old, married for decades and looking to get a piece of ass from their 18yr old secretary."

Fun - and then, not so fun - at a college reunion.

November
"A play."

Sisterly love. Or not.

December
"Hello all."

Greetings from abroad.

At the very least I can say it was a busy year, right?


Powered by Blogger