Corporate Peon: Contentedness


Monday, August 30, 2004

Contentedness

I'm pretty content right now. I am healthier than I've been in ages, both due to successful surgery, some weight loss, and some home-care and home-cooking. I have a nice, clean apartment with some damn nice couches in it; I have a great family, including a sister who is great and has a great hubby and two pretty good doggies. I have a car that is running, for now (knock wood). I have a job that paid me while I needed time off, and that is there waiting for me to return to it. I have food in the fridge and money in the bank. I got a pedicure today. Sure, things could be better - when can't they? But I need to take more time to stop and smell the roses and realize that things are pretty damn good as they are. Now if only Blogger/AOL would let me make paragraphs out of this goddamn post...Be well, everyone!


Powered by Blogger