Corporate Peon: I'm a Flibbertigibit


Friday, February 11, 2005

I'm a Flibbertigibit

I'm not, really, but thinking of music popped that paraphrased line from 'The Sound of Music' in my head.

10 Random songs in your library
I'm really sorry to disappoint, but my library has books.

What is the total amount of music files on your computer?
Again, sorry, but...I'm a dial-up girl, remember? My home system would take years to download anything, and I just listen to CDs at work. So, the answer here is zero.

The last CD you bought is:
Toothpick - Time Travelin' Couch. I think I love it, and I'm determined to find my way to downtown Chitown this week to see him in concert.

What is the song you last listened to before this message?
Rollin' (Urban Assault Vehicle) - Limp Bizkit

Five songs you often listen to or that mean a lot to you
Rearrange - Limp Bizkit
I Don't Know How to Love Him - Jesus Christ Superstar Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
Only the Good Die Young - Billy Joel
Satellite - Dave Matthews Band
Down by the Water - PJ Harvey
Smile - the Gufs

Since I can't answer some of these questions, I'm just gonna keep going with songs that mean something to me.

Tupac - Wonda Why They Call U Bitch
Expression - Salt n Pepa
Runaway Train - Soul Asylum
The Boxer - Simon & Garfunkel
Pinball Wizard - The Who
Se A Vida E (That's The Way Life Is) - Pet Shop Boys
Whiskey in the Jar - Metallica's version
Ditty - Paper Boy
The Race is On - Sawyer Brown

Have you noticed yet that with music - as with everything - I'm all over the place?


Powered by Blogger