Corporate Peon: Chef BoyRKatey


Sunday, April 03, 2005

Chef BoyRKatey

I've become something of a good cook over the past two years. I know there's a direct correlation between what I'll attempt to cook and having a dishwasher; in my old apartment, I never got too adventurous, as I knew I'd have to hand wash the pots, pans, dishes and utensils afterwards.

Here, though...everything (and with rare exception, I do mean EVERYTHING) goes into the dishwasher when I'm done, which has led me to some culinary masterpieces.

Curried meatballs with brown rice and green beans

Rosemary porkchops (my first - and last - introduction to rosemary)

Veal piccata

Chicken stuffed with goat cheese and garlic

Pork medallions with port wine-dried cherry sauce

Tomato tart

Tonight, it will be meatloaf with a mashed potato casserole, green beans, and perhaps even biscuits.

I live a good life, friends.


Powered by Blogger