Corporate Peon: Guilt & Dementia


Saturday, July 16, 2005

Guilt & Dementia

There are a few blogs out there whose authors I don't like. No, don't fret, it's not you; it's no one who reads me. I don't know why I don't like the authors; it's not like I know them.

But for some reason, I can't seem to stay away from their sites. I don't read them daily, but I check in now and again. I always leave slightly disgusted, but whether with myself or with the authors, it's hard to say.

I don't know what it is - why I keep going back, or anything. But I doubt I'll be stopping soon.

-----

Feeling a bit of guilt lately too. Things aren't perfect; they're not even as good as they could be. But I'm still feeling guilt, and I don't like it.

I'm having success job-wise lately, but personally...things aren't grand. Does that mean I have half a life? Does that mean I should work harder in that area? Does that mean my professional success doesn't matter, or is overshadowed?

I don't know. But I don't like it.


Powered by Blogger