Corporate Peon: Hello...Goodbye


Thursday, August 18, 2005

Hello...Goodbye

I'm all angsty and shit today. What? How is that different from any other day?

Well, today I actually triedto write about it coherently, but of course th didn't work. Why didn't it work? Well, partly b/c m wireless, ergonomic keybod is all sorts f ucked up. Ths rit. ou noctice how not every letter is appearing? Oh, I'm typing them, I swear to you. The keyboard has js deedt't to show them. Fun, huh?

The other part of why it didn't work is because I'm not in the mood to be all moody and shit. I want to be fun and free! Flippant and fancy! Somehow it's just not working though.

I leave today for a long weekend with one of my very best girl friends. BBB is taking me to the airport which saves me cab fare. I've been having trouble with that word lately, not always knowing when it's 'fair' or 'fare.' Oh, sure, NOW the keyboard works just fine!

At any rate, I'm very excited fotr the change in scenery, the day off from work, the new-to-me shops to shop in, and most importantly, the girl bonding time. I don't get much of that. I had a pity party earlier in the week when I realized that when I went through my shitty breakup with Ex, there wasn't anyone around to hug me. I definitely need more hugs in my life. My best friend (I've called her many things on here and need to settle on one name) has been having a hard time lately and I really hope I can help her, whatever form that help takes.

So have fun in your respective states/houses/cubes/sheds, and I'll be back on Sunday.


Powered by Blogger