Corporate Peon: Home Again, Home Again, Jiggity Jig...


Saturday, November 20, 2004

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggity Jig...

...and it's good to be home. I'm showered and cleaned and fed, though instant rice just doesn't compare. I tried to sleep, but it wasn't working for me. I'm sure I'll hit the hay hard in a couple hours.

I've got a half-dozen rolls of film to develop; hopefully I'll have them by this Wednesday, when I can use dad's scanner to get a photoblog going. I may be tricky and get the pics on CD, but that might be more than I can handle.

I need a pedicure and a foot rub, preferably in that order, so that whomever does the rubbing doesn't get all skeeved out. I know, sounds tempting, doesn't it? Any takers? Form a line, no need to shove.

Alright, I think it's bedtime for this bonzo. Thanks for the well wishes and the check-ins. I missed you. It's good to be home.


Powered by Blogger