Corporate Peon: Un-fucking-believable


Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Un-fucking-believable

This isn't a political post, so if that's what you're looking for, go away. If you're looking for a little escapism, stick around.

I came home tonight after my final in Legal and Social Environment of Law, entered the building, and as I got my mail, I saw a slight looking, older man struggling with a TV. The TV was probably a 32" - not gigantic, but TVs weigh a ton. The guy was trying to open the elevator door and lift the TV off the floor before the doors closed.

I ran over and said, "You grab the heavy stuff, I'll hold the doors." I know, how generous of me. So we get inside, I hit the button for his (my) floor, and just as the doors are closing...

"Wait!"

The doors open, and there is a woman with a small - 2 or 3-ish? - child. They climb on, and hit the button for the 2nd floor.

The guy is struggling with the TV, and as our companions exit the elevator on the 2nd floor, and the doors again start to close...a big, burly guy says "Wait!" and holds the door open.

He steps on and hits the button for the 3rd floor. Turns to the guy holding the TV and asks, "Hey. You got that?" Then he exits on his floor.

I couldn't fucking believe it. TAKE THE GODDAMN STAIRS YOU LAZY MUTHAFUCKASSSSSS!!!!!

This rant brought to you by the K pie.

Oh, and if you have to ask THREE SEPARATE QUESTIONS about which day is which (What's this Friday? What day is the 8th? When is the 4th?), then you SO NEED A FUCKING CALENDAR!!!!!!!!!

This mini-rant brought to you by the letters FU.


Powered by Blogger