Corporate Peon: Yawn - Updated


Thursday, January 20, 2005

Yawn - Updated

It's 4:45. In the morning.

In light of my oversleeping yesterday, I went to bed at a reasonable hour last night. I think it was 11pm when the lights were shut off.

Yet, because I'm a certified crackwhore, I woke up around 3:30. No big deal, right? Go back to sleep, right?

Riiiiiight.

So after 40 minutes of tossing and turning, I got up, had some hot chocolate, and have been sitting here playing AOL's QBert 2005. I'm super tired now and hope I can get back to sleep.

I also hope that the need (yes, it's a need, and not so much for myself as for others) to shower in the morning will propel my ass out of bed at a decent time.

Course, I also hope for world peace, so I'm not holding my breath over this one, either.

------
So, I made it to work - showered, even, with makeup on - a whole half hour before my entry time yesterday. Even though it's snowing out today. And apparently has been for some time.

Tomorrow we have a team breakfast at a nearby pancake house at - gasp! - 8am. I better shower tonight.


Powered by Blogger