Corporate Peon: Yer Momma Wears Combat Boots


Thursday, January 20, 2005

Yer Momma Wears Combat Boots

Patience. One of the things that pissed me off the most about Ex was that he always said I didn't have any patience.

Wrong, wrong, WRONG! I have PLENTY of patience! Just not, you know, for myself.
---------
We interrupt this post to ask WHY THE HELL is Sara Gilbert on ER????? We apologize for any inconvenience but feel this question must be asked and answered immediately.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.
---------
I'm not sure why this is. It's probably a self-esteem issue, or related to some crap called 'compassion,' or something I picked up from shows like 'Dawson's Creek' and 'Felicity.'

The way I figure it is, at least I'm patient with somebody.


Powered by Blogger