Corporate Peon: Finis


Monday, March 07, 2005

Finis

I've written before about censorship. How it's hard not to censor myself in this forum, but also that I won't because this is, after all, my site. Writing has always been cathartic for me. It's always been a way to get a lot of shit off my chest and to sort through some of the craziness that I bring on myself.

Yeah, that's right, I bring a lot of it on myself. Think that's news to me? Well, it's not. It's something I deal with on a daily basis, and something I probably always will. Maybe that's holding a constant pity party for myself. Maybe it's childish. Whatever it is, it's me, and I don't need to be judged for it.

Sigh. I've been told a lot - by some of you, actually - that I'm too hard on myself. Maybe I am, maybe not. That's not for anyone else to decide.

There's some shit that's been going around that's been bugging me lately, if you haven't picked up on it. I'm not going to go into details - a) they don't matter, b) it's not your business, c) i think i was threatened that someone else will do it regardless, d) it won't make me look good. Oh, wait - that last one was what I was told by someone else.

I'm done. Done blogging in a public forum. If I can't use my own writing as a means to express myself without being judged for it or called names, well...it's just not worth it.


Powered by Blogger