Corporate Peon: A Yucky Situation


Sunday, March 06, 2005

A Yucky Situation

You may not even notice when you're part of a clique. But you sure as hell notice when you're not.

I talked to a friend tonight who helped calm me down. Something's been going on that I feel is shady. It's not any of my business, but I feel hurt by it. I feel slighted by attempted covert ops taking place. And I feel stupid that I feel this way.

Maybe you know what I'm talking about; maybe you don't. Maybe you feel guilty because you think you're implicated. If you feel guilty, maybe you are. Frankly, I don't care what you think. I'm not writing this for you. I'm writing this for me. ME. I'm the one who matters here. If you don't like it, stop reading. Hell, you may have already stopped. I DON'T CARE.

I don't understand why you felt you had to lie and sneak around. We're all adults; as I've said, it hurts, but it's none of my business. If that's your reason for not saying anything, did you really think I wouldn't find out? Did you think it would hurt less if you weren't upfront? As my friend reminded me tonight, people are disposable. Good friends aren't, but then, you're not a good friend, are you?


Powered by Blogger