Corporate Peon


Friday, April 22, 2005

I really like my last post. You may not know what it means, but it means something to me. And so it is with great sadness that I need to move it down the page for a new BBB funny.

I was at his desk, leaning over his shoulder, looking at something on his computer screen (which I think he purposely keeps at teeny tiny font so I have to lean closer). We're spending tomorrow looking at cars for me and motorcycles for him. When I asked him what time, he said...

"Whenever you roll over."

I laughed so frickin hard. I walked out of the aisle and smack into my boss. He came after, trying to explain what he meant. I said, "Hey, it's cool, I don't have plans tonight." (Actually, I do, but I would change them if it meant waking up next to him.)

So, yeah. Funny. Well, at least to me, and if I've said it once, I've said it a bazillion times - that's what this site is about. Mememememe!


Powered by Blogger