Corporate Peon: Syphilis *


Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Syphilis *

I think it's syphilis where if you go untreated for so long, you go a little mentally crazy. For some reason that popped into my head today, when I thought of a comment to leave on someone's site. The comment made NO sense at all to anyone but me, and then only marginally.

A lot of times the comments I want to leave crack me up. I'm literally sitting at my desk, laughing heartily. But I don't leave those comments because I know no one else will ever understand the connection.

My stream of consciousness is so bizarre that while the route between A and B may be somewhat clear to me, I'm not so out of the loop as to think that others may follow it as well.

Sure, some of the comments I leave are funny in general, but it's the ones I don't leave that are really good.

* This title and word association is in no way indicative of my sexual health. Thanks for asking.


Powered by Blogger