Corporate Peon


Tuesday, May 24, 2005

1. I'm disappointed in you. I feel...let down. I also feel uncertain, which I hate.

2. I slept for an hour on the couch after work. Of course, when I tried to actually sleep for the night in bed, nothing happens.

3. My medicine doesn't burn tonight, which I suppose is a good thing.

4. I generally find it very easy to cut people from my life. If you're cut and let back in, your access privileges will be greatly reduced. Hurt me once, shame on you; hurt me twice is not even a possibility. There's only been one exception to this that I can think of, and that was definitely enough to enforce this rule in future occasions.

5. It's funny sometimes how things work out. Perhaps I should amend that to explain that the result is not what's funny, but more how not getting what you want can turn out to be a very, very good thing.


Powered by Blogger