Corporate Peon: Ack!


Thursday, May 19, 2005

Ack!

1. I just now realized that my last post is titled 'crappy' rather than 'crabby,' as was intended. Crappy pants is a whole different kind of tale.

2. My license picture is scary! My eyes are huge and bright blue, which they're actually not in person. Oh well, at least I'm legal again, and it only cost $10.

3. I went shopping today but restrained from buying the really really cute clothes at Lord & Taylor. 50% off the original price is still damn expensive, so I'm going to keep an eye out.

4. And it's a good thing I showed restraint, because I found out my rent is increasing by $50 a MONTH if I renew! And of course I'll renew, because I can't afford a house 'round here. Last year the rent went up $15. That was definitely manageable. But $50? Yeow. That's gonna smart.


Powered by Blogger