Corporate Peon: Hi Hi


Friday, May 13, 2005

Hi Hi

Am here in Madison, where I'll leave within an hour for my long drive. It looks like a rainy, grey, dreary day - ick. I slept with a black bear last night - i.e., my sister's black Greyhound. He liked to climb into bed and plop down on my legs. And he sleeps like a log, so there's not really much kicking him out of the way. Oh well, at least he doesn't snore.

I also had my parent's dog sleeping by the side of my bed - can't get much better than that!

Made the folks take me to Red Lobster last night - I'm not a seafood fan, but was dying for shrimp. And cheese rolls. Mmmm.

I got some Costa Rica pictures back yesterday - even got them on CD, but just didn't have the time to post them. I should be able to finish my roll of film this weekend and then get the last CR shots developed as well. If you're lucky, when I'm posting pics, I might let you see a darling picture of Aimee and Lois.

Alright kids, I think that's it. Play nice with each other this weekend.


Powered by Blogger