Corporate Peon: Can't - Stop - Eating


Saturday, June 04, 2005

Can't - Stop - Eating

Why is it that whenever you concentrate on losing weight, all you can do is think of food?

I'm not thinking of food as much as I am EATING it. I just can't seem to stop! And it's all crap too, because the irony is that I have NO real food in the house. I don't have much by way of crap food, either - mainly baking goods (coconut, mini marshmallows, chocolate chips). Things I don't really like plain or crave, but somehow that's not making much of a difference to me lately.

I did my running/walking this morning, but then of course I reversed all those benefits by eating movie popcorn, and far too much of it.

Grrr. I'd get groceries, but it's storming again. Maybe I'll go anyway; I have plans for most of tomorrow, and having food in the house is a surefire way to get me to cook real meals. Funny how that works, eh?


Powered by Blogger