Corporate Peon


Thursday, June 02, 2005

Where did you go? One minute you're around, and the next...there's nothing. No response whatsoever. Did I scare you away? Are you mired in paperwork? Are you enjoying the start to your summer as best you can?

I don't know. I don't know anything, for there's no way for me to find out. It's just like it's been with all the other guys - they choose to leave, and I'm left with absolutely no way of finding out if they're even still alive.

I hate that.

I know you've been dealing with some things lately that are troubing you. I don't know what things, because of course you don't share, but I know things have been hard for you lately. Am I just selfish to expect a little of your time?

I'm disappointed in you. I...thought. Well, that'll curb that habit for a while.


Powered by Blogger